Thursday, April 15, 2010

What would apartment tenenants like for activities?

I'm working on a questionnaire for the tenants of an apartment complex I work in.


We have a pool, a theater, a gym, and a party room.


So I'm asking them what we can do that they would like. So far I have this:


Movies, Yoga Lessons, Financial Advising Lectures, Bingo, and Insurance Lectures.


I'm just asking them whether they would like these or not, but I need to put more on the list.


What do you think would be a good idea? If you lived in apartments with those facilities, what would you like as far as activities?

What would apartment tenenants like for activities?
Movies are definitely good. Definitely don't forget about Aerobics, that should go over well. Also a pool table would be good.
Reply:Sence you have a libray you could have a book club,a lot of people love to read. Report Abuse


Wallpapers software

No comments:

Post a Comment