Thursday, April 15, 2010

How the completely agree and agree or completely disagree or disagree is being analysed in 5 likert scale?

I need to analyze 100 questionnaires based on 5 Likert system. but I do not know how I can consider completely disagree and disagree or completely agree and agree or even natural option in my analysis. does any body have any suggestion.

How the completely agree and agree or completely disagree or disagree is being analysed in 5 likert scale?
a Likert scale is a type of scale which you "strongly agree", "agree" "disagree" or "strongly disagree". that would be a 4-point Likert. 5 point Likerts have a


"neutral" in the middle. you're quite vague on what your assignment is, are you supposed to offer an opinion on each individual survey? you can email me and i'll try to help more.


No comments:

Post a Comment