Monday, April 26, 2010

Can you recommend a website that gives prescriptions for meds?

I'm looking to fill out a questionnaire online to get a script. No lectures please.

Can you recommend a website that gives prescriptions for meds?
take a look at http://the-drug-store.com/ which is a legit online site that sells real generics without any paperwork.





I have bought this from them a number of times so that is why I can recommend them





sorry about your Wart issue, bob
Reply:Those places are not legal... They are called "Prescription Mills" and if the Fed's bust them and find you in their system, you will be busted...





If you get a prescription for opiates, the DEA will put your name on a watch list and monitor your future prescriptions...





I know this for a FACT because my father's friend of 30+ years is horribly addicted to Opiates and found a psychiatrist that, for $50.00 cash, would write a prescription for opiates and one day he gets a call from the doctor saying "Um... I got a call from the DEA today asking why I have prescribed you pain medication for so long. They are watching you and if I write you any more they may try to take away my license."





He would not have even known that the fed’s were watching him if the doctor didn’t call him and inform him.





I have a bad hip… I actually NEED pain medication but I don’t have insurance and can’t afford to see a doctor to get my medication… But I would rather have to take Ibuprofen and still hurt then to have my name put on a federal watch list or have them show up at my door because I’m retarded and think that I can get these med’s online with no repercussions…





THINK honey…





THINK before you buy…


No comments:

Post a Comment