Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need ur help! where do i find people to answer my questionnaire?

HI





Im doing a researcha nd need online respodnents to my questionnaire, is there a forum/site were people volunteer to do that? help answer questioaninaires for academic purposes?


my questioannrie is already online:





http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=6000...








if u don tknow, can u please help if ur registered on any kind of Social NEtworkign site (myspaace, facebook etc..) would mean a lot as i need to get 200 responses by d wknd:(





thaks so much!





C.

Need ur help! where do i find people to answer my questionnaire?
Okay I answered your survey. That was long and some of it seemed redundant.





All I can suggest in regard to getting the word out is to actually become a member of these social networking groups like myspace or Yahoo! 360, make a list of friends, and then send this link out to them. It's the best way but it will take some time. Good luck!

perfect teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment