Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have to do project on human resources in final year of my bba course. pls help me prepare questionnaire?

I like to present questionnaire for employees of a corporate for my Project. Where can I find a model questionnaire ?

I have to do project on human resources in final year of my bba course. pls help me prepare questionnaire?
Demo Questionnaire :





Citibank employees: A questionnaire about corporate culture


Author: Francis Yang


Print Submit | Review


This questionnaire is addressed to Cibibank employees.


Citibank employees: To be an angel is so simple!----A questionnaire about corporate culture





To be an angel is so simple!





My name is Francis Yang. I am a postgraduate in the University of International Business and Economics, in Beijing .





Right now, I am preparing my graduation thesis, which aims to compare the corporate culture between Citibank and ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China). I need to have employees from both the banks to fill out the questionnaires which form the ¡°data bank¡± for my analysis. For me, to collect these data from ICBC is comparably easier, because it¡¯s in China. However, to collect data from the Citibank is much harder, and seems to be an insurmountable task.





Therefore, I am in desperate need of help from YOU, employee of the Citibank, no matter where you are.











Anyone from the Citibank, who fills out my questionnaire and sends it to me, is an angel to me!








And your help will not go unnoticed!





As the 2008 Olympic Games draws nearer and nearer, Beijing opens its arms wider and wider to tourists from around the world. There¡¯s a high chance that in 2008 you might come to Beijing to visit (or revisit) this city, in the Olympic atmosphere. So if you become an angel for me, and if in 2008 you come to Beijing, I can accompany you to visit this city for one day and serve as your tour guide through this city FOR FREE. I have been in this city for 6 years, and know any of the major scenic spots well enough to make your visit a pleasant experience!





So, my angel, please, please fill out the questionnaire for me. There are 20 questions in total, and it will take you about 25 minutes to complete. It would be gorgeously fantastic if you forward the website of this online questionnaire to you colleagues in Citibank.





Thank you very much!!!





Best wishes,





Sincerely yours,





Francis Yang


No comments:

Post a Comment