Monday, April 26, 2010

I want to make a questionnaire available on line but I don't know how?

I am a third year psychology student and am curremtly doing my dissertation. In order to get as many participants as possible I want to submit my questionnaires on line and then contact potential participants through MySpace and other community websites to ask them if they will fill it in, but I don't know how to create webpages. Is anyone able to help me or does anyone have any other suggestions of how I can get my questionnaires across to as many people as possible.

I want to make a questionnaire available on line but I don't know how?
http://www.surveymonkey.com





Everyone uses Survey Monkey. Even my college uses Survey Monkey now when they want to distribute a survey.





And if your survey's URL gets too long, make sure to use TinyURL:





http://www.tinyurl.com
Reply:i do not know how to how to create web pages but i will fill in a questionnaire as a fellow mature student at Canterbury Christchurch uni just send it to me at cc\sc211@cant.co.uk and i will also get as many of my fellow students to fill it in





Sharon a mature student doing sociology


No comments:

Post a Comment