Monday, April 26, 2010

How is the hiring process in Barnes and Noble?

I recently had an interview with BN, but i wasn't expecting so many questions. It was almost like a questionnaire, and I'm not overacting. The manager that interviewed me said that the interview i just had was one of many. I don't really understand what that means.

How is the hiring process in Barnes and Noble?
Barnes and Noble: Disguised as a bookstore, but actually home to the worst bunch of self centered arrogant snobs I ever had the displeasure of dealing with, which is why now buy every book and DVD I want from Amazon...no more attitude! The mgmt follows the same arrogant path...just think: Why on earth would a BOOKSTORE require multiple interviews? Are you applying to work with plutonium? For a government job? In the White House? A Brinks guard? Come ON...it's just a store that sells books and is way too full of self importance.


No comments:

Post a Comment