Monday, April 26, 2010

Frendz plz help me out in doing this plz,i need 20 gud relevent interlinked survey questionnaires?

i m in gret prob...my final exams r jus knockng at the door and i am 2 make 20 good relevant survey questionnaires wich shud be interlinked 2 each askd as dos of the survey questionnaire that we get....it shudnt be vaige and lac specific idea .my topic is "is government hospital a boon or a curse" as it wil be asked 2 the common citizen 4 the survey..plz plz plz plz help me out...plz do 4 me 20 questionnaire , m runing shot of time and it carrys 60 marks and i dont know how 2 fram it even ...so plz anybosy rite it 4 me plzzzzzzzzzz

Frendz plz help me out in doing this plz,i need 20 gud relevent interlinked survey questionnaires?
Need more info before I could give much specific input. Geographic loacion for survey- system in place or being considered.


What I might ask in California, will not be appropriate in Canada!


Do you need 20 questions for asingle survey, or twenty (20) different survey sets of questions?


The txt abvs do not help me to understand your question, and will likely not help the average common citizen you might ask either.





I might think something like;


how do you rate the quality of care


How do you think it is paid for


Do you think the money is spent well


Do you think the doctors are the best you can get


How easy is it to use the system


Do you go before you get sick for checkup?


Do you wait until you are sick, very sick, very very sick before you go?


that sort of thing?


k
Reply:I find it hard to follow both your spelling and your needs. i do notice that it carries 60 marks. I sincerely hope that you are able to enough research yourself to merit the by the appointed time.

broken teeth treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment