Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What are the stress factors of school administrators?

Do you have standard questionnaires for school administrators and supervisors to know if they are experiencing stress? What are the questions you ask them?

What are the stress factors of school administrators?
I am not sure what they stress factors are because I am not an administrator but I am a teacher and I hear my administrators talk! One thing I notice is they do not take time off. I guess some administrators feel that school cannot function without them so they never take personal days and then the time piles up. I know my Principal and vice principal said they have some crazy amount of hours of personal leave because they had been there for so long and did not take much ( if any) time off. i know if was at work with crazy kids and crazy teachers and crazy parents ( which I am ) I would just need a day or so to decompress. I hope I helped


No comments:

Post a Comment