Monday, April 26, 2010

I need help in analyzing questionnaires...plsssss?

Pls Help me.. it's important for my study?


So.. i conducted questionnaires with parents asking them why they chose that particular nursery for their children.Some parents game me 1 answer-ex: close to my home..but some other parents gave me 2 answers ex: close to where i live and by recommendation of friends. I want to know which aspect was taken into consideration for their choice of centre but how can i draw up a percentage if some parents gave me 2 answers! im confused!


The same happend when parents where asked to write numbers near the aspects which were taken into consideration for choice of centre. Example some parents marked three options with the number 1!!


Pls help.. hope i was clear!

I need help in analyzing questionnaires...plsssss?
That's very hectic :o)


The best way I can think to do it is by coding the answers with numbers. For example: parents that answered because it's close to home would be coded as #1. Parents that answered close and recommendation would be coded as #2. You will just have to seperate the answers into catagories and then assign each catagory with a number that represents the response.


Hope that helped a little. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment