Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you know the website that suggests songs from Broadway musicals according to what you input?

I once found a website in which you would fill out a questionnaire that asked you if you wanted a song for a female, male, duet, group, the tempo that you desired, the level of difficulty, among other things, and would then suggest several songs that matched your querie. The only problem is I can't find it anymore. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please provide a link to that website or to a similar one. Thank you. =)

Do you know the website that suggests songs from Broadway musicals according to what you input?
http://www.musicaltheatreaudition.com/





That's one of them. I know there's another one that I prefer much more, but I, too, have lost the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment