Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where can I find a questionnaire to help me decide what health insurance is best for me?

I remember seeing something somewhere, but I forget. My choices are HMO/EPO, PPO, and HRA. Thanks:)

Where can I find a questionnaire to help me decide what health insurance is best for me?
There is no questionnaire but there is a lot of information on the internet (probably too much).





Are you getting a plan through work? If so you should contact your HR department because all plans are different. A group HMO with your employer will be different than a group HMO with the same insurer but another employer.





If you are getting an individual policy go see a local independent agent. This person can explain the differences in policies and can find the right policy for your situation, plus they don't charge you anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment