Friday, November 20, 2009

Who can help me out by filling out a short questionnaire?

Hello there,





I'm currently in my last phases of my final thesis, and I'm looking for people who would like to help me out. My thesis topic involves whether and how much an individual's attitude changes when it receives external information (online and offline) by another invididual (expert or peer). It is a fairly simple questionnaire, and will only take about 3-5 minutes. As a reward you can leave your e-mail address to enter a prize draw of 3 times 10 USD/EUR Cash (this will be officially done via the university).





The link to the questionnaire: www.lynck.nl/q.htm


The quesionnaire is in English, and everyone can enter.





I would like to thank every respondent in advance. You've been of great help.

Who can help me out by filling out a short questionnaire?
Hi Rob, welcome to Yahoo! Answers, I see you have started participating since 05 June.





Now rule of the game. I understand that this is not the right forum to post something to ask people to come to your site for answering question and offering reward or asking for emails.





Plz refrain from all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment