Friday, November 20, 2009

Please help me to make a Survey questionnaire on Furniture Business?

I really have no idea to make one.

Please help me to make a Survey questionnaire on Furniture Business?
how much is overhead, do you buy whole sell, how many do you employ, what furniture item sells best, what color this year seems to be selling best, what color ws it last year, what type of natural woods do you carry, what natural wood sells best, do your employees work all day or do they do shifts, are you responsible for getting the furniture delivered or does the company you by from deliver it, are your employees commision or hourly, what seems to be the new trend in sofas this year, what item is the one everyone loves but can't offored, do people really look to you for office furniture insted of the trendy office supply stores, ........Just a few ideas, make them work for you


6 comments:

  1. Creating effective Sample Survey Questions through Sample Survey Questionnaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it.
    Questionnaire Questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article, this article very informative and interesting..I refer your blog to many of my friends as well.
    Thanks for sharing knowledge..
    Sample Survey Questionnaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your business revenues hit the multiple six-figure+ range, business owners are typically faced with a new challenge in their business - creating new growth. Most business owners hire an Online Business Manager when they've hit the ceiling, feel frustrated, are stuck, and simply cannot grow the business anymore by being the only one in charge of everything! They realize that they must step out of being the one that is "DOING" making space to fully step into a leadership role in order to grow to 7-figures and beyond. autocad design for mechanical

    ReplyDelete
  5. Throughout the grand scheme of things you secure an A for effort and hard work. Where you lost me personally ended up being on the specifics. As as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And it could not be more correct right here. Having said that, permit me inform you what did do the job. Your text is pretty engaging and that is possibly the reason why I am making the effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, although I can certainly notice the jumps in reason you make, I am not really confident of how you appear to unite your ideas that help to make the actual final result. For the moment I will yield to your position but trust in the future you link your dots better. 먹튀스토어

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like wireless internet because you can surf anywhere and you can avoid those ethernet cables:: 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete