Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I find people to answer questionnaire for my dissertation?

Hi everyone,





I'm currently doing a dissertation. I found difficulty to find people answering my questionnaire. Could you give me some suggestions?





I tried to post my questionnaire in some websites. However, it seemed that only few people willing to give responses.





If you have time, please help to answer my questionnaire. It 's a survey about Internet users acceptance of web sign-on mechanism and may spend you just 10 minutes.





Thanks a lot!








Please click URL below to see my questionnaire.


http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nX...

How do I find people to answer questionnaire for my dissertation?
You may not be having as many responses as you could have because you have many grammatical errors in your survey. Because you have written this survey for educational purposes, it is extremely important that there are no errors in it.





Some people may decide that if you have not taken time to ensure that your survey is grammatically correct, you may not be serious about your project. No one wants to take time out of his/her day to help someone who may or may not make good use of the help. Others may begin the survey and become frustrated because they are confused by your questions, or they do not want to take the time to figure out what you mean.





From the errors you have made, I would guess that English is not your primary language. You may seriously want to consider having a "native speaker" proofread any work that you are going to make public.





=) I did take (and finish) the survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment