Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you make an interactive questionnaire?

I'm doing a mini project for ICT and I need to create an interactive questionnaire to store information such as contact information and questions with check boxes. I am using Microsoft Word and changing into a web page and I have used html check boxes, text boxes etc, but I don't know how to save the information when the questionnare is filled in. Does anyone know how?

How do you make an interactive questionnaire?
Yup, you need to use PerL %26amp; cgi to do it.. i can give you some examples.. its not easy though. try looking up "form data capture" and simple perl scripts... Also, can i recommend not using MS word as an HTML editor... use Dreamweaver.





:o) J2G
Reply:Try using http://www.stellarsurvey.com





You can collect your information, analyze it, and export it into spread sheet format.


No comments:

Post a Comment