Monday, November 16, 2009

When to start sending questionnaires to college coaches?

i want to play divison 1 softball but i dont know when i should start sending questionnaires to coaches of colleges that iam interested in. im now at the end of my junior year. i was thinking that fall of my junior year would be a good time? because it gets my name out before my junior season, so i could potentially be watched by a coach my junior season or during summer ball following my junior season. i feel that any later would hurt me since my senior season would be too late. does this seem right?

When to start sending questionnaires to college coaches?
This is the perfect time. Some colleges will send out scouts to watch athletes 1, 2, or 3 seasons. Many colleges require your intent to go there submitted by your Junior year.





Good luck.
Reply:Junior Year.


Your reasons sound right.


No comments:

Post a Comment