Friday, November 20, 2009

Questionnaires/Personality Tests for Sales Positions... what do you think of them????

I took yet another one today and one thing that stood out was the "argumentative" person within us, which I assume measures how well you negotiate. "Do you give a direct answer to questions that are uncomfortable to discuss?", "Do you like to avoid arguing because of the unpleasantness of confrontation?" Of course I answered "yes" and "no" respectively to both.

Questionnaires/Personality Tests for Sales Positions... what do you think of them????
I took a test a few years ago for this guy who offered a job already.





After the test, he reniged on the offer because he said the test indicated that I would never be successful in outside sales.





I have been very successful, and have been #1 for 2 years in my company...





THE TEST ARE B_LL S__T!!!!!
Reply:Any happy marriage involves some amount of "no" and "yes" respectively for the guy. Anything else is a lie and the marriage is not sold.





Everything else is on the fly.





And there ya go.


No comments:

Post a Comment