Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tricare on base silly questionnaires?

Does anyone, who goes on base for medical care get stuck with the stupid questionnaires? Mainly dependents


I only have this with base care. I've had this happen 3 times.


I go in for my allergies and some tumors (afterwards turns out to be not cancerous). I'm already stressed the whole cancer thing. Go into the office and bam the questionnaire starts. They ask you questions that has nonthing to do with your condition. The best one was have you ever been checked for STD's and do you have pain in your pevic area? Also do you have anxiety questions. Which I don't have, either!! I'm for a freaking tumor on my arm and not an STD. They must have std and mental health month. I hate getting stuck with the silly questions. Then, I have to waste more time and tell them I've been checked and I'm married.


Today, I went in to a different base. Go in set down,bame and depression questionare month.Do you fell bl/bla. I almost fell off my chair from laughing so hard.

Tricare on base silly questionnaires?
I have gotten them before. The wonders of military medicine. At least you can get an appointment. They offer you nothing here if there are no openings. I feel your pain.
Reply:I go th the VA for my health care and have much the same thing happen there. Although they don't ask about depression every time I'm there, it happens about every year or so. It may be something that the government is concerned with because many of the patients are war vets and many of them suffer from depression and may have contacted some std's while away from home. This is just a theory, of course, but it makes good sense to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment