Friday, November 20, 2009

I have to ask a questionnaire; I need ways to get positive answers?

It's a survey about my school, and I need to ask questions to get positive answers about it. They can be open or closed questions. Can anyone help?

I have to ask a questionnaire; I need ways to get positive answers?
you have to phrase the questions to make people answer positivly.


i.e instead of what do you think about school, ask what do you think is the best thing about school/lessons/teachers
Reply:you can change the words you use in the questions. by doing that it changes how people will respond. for example if you say "my car CRASHED into the car infront" its different when you say "i HIT the car infront" using the word crash in this sentence makes it more serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment