Sunday, November 15, 2009

Questionnaires are killing me. i have done the 1=strongly agree ..., where do i go from here?

how do you use the findings of your survey to analyze the data? I did a survey for a statistics class with the options 1= strongly agree, 2= agree 3=neutral; 4= disagree and 5= strongly disagree. How do I analyze the responses I received. I aim to do a chi square analysis with SPSS 15.0

Questionnaires are killing me. i have done the 1=strongly agree ..., where do i go from here?
The way you typed this is hard to understand. I think I know what you mean though.





__people strongly agree.





__people agree





__people are neutral.





__people disagree





__people strongly disagree.





Add the total of the people who strongly agree, agree, are neutral about the subject, disagree, and strongly disagree.


Say __ out of __ strongly agree





__out of __ agree





__out of __ are neutral about the subject





__out of __ disagree





__out of __ strongly disagree.





This help at all?

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment