Sunday, November 15, 2009

Besides the common questionnaires, how can one determine if he is indigo?

According to websites I've visited, I believe my husband is an Indigo adult. I won't even begin to list all of the things from questionnaires that coincide with his childhood. However, I was wondering if there is some other way to determine if someone is Indigo. Being the skeptic that he is (Indigo?) he says he wants something concrete to believe in. The one thing that he believes about the Indigo profile is that about being able to feel and see things others cannot. Throughout his life, he has been able to feel and see spiritual presences. I did not believe him but there were many times where I had to keep my mouth shut. Basically, I want to know if anyone has had similar experiences and what they did. Thanks!

Besides the common questionnaires, how can one determine if he is indigo?
My daughter I have been told, is one of the "crystal children" - I've read up on it a little bit and the descriptions match. But, in all honesty, I don't want to treat my daughter differently or make her feel like she is unusual or differs from her peers. She is whatever she is and I accept that.





I don't think you can put everything into a specific category. Some people have certain talents, while others have special "gifts".





Your husband must realise that feeling and seeing spirits is not an everyday occurrence for most people, so even if he is not an indigo adult, he definitely has a gift. Perhaps he can focus on that rather that the category in which it fits.





Good Luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment