Monday, May 4, 2009

When you do online surveys/questionnaires/offers, do the companies send you mail to your house?

If I filled out an online survey/questionnaire/offer giving them REAL information, do they send mail to your house?





I already know they call you.


And I already know I shouldn't fill out this stuff.


Answer the QUESTION.

When you do online surveys/questionnaires/offers, do the companies send you mail to your house?
I've done surveys for some time now and I have yet to receive any thing in the mail other than checks. I created a site that has everything I know about free online surveys. It has videos tutorial, legit survey sites that have paid me along with proof of payment, and contact info if you want more guidance or have questions.





;)





http://13lefty13.webs.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment