Monday, May 4, 2009

Questionnaires?

Can anyone tell me where I could find to download questionnaires for tourists and hotels? I am working on a project in College and I could use some help. My subject is


"Questionnaires to find out if tourists are satisfied from the hotels they stayed in and from the place they ' ve visited "


Thank you in advance

Questionnaires?
Look for "comment cards" and "guest surveys". That is what they are typically called. Most hotels have them and you can probably stop by any local to you to get examples. If nothing else calling the central reservation numbers may give you some. Many places now have on line surveys and the central reservation folks may be able to point you to them (or you may even find them on the hotel company's main web site).


No comments:

Post a Comment